Fun and Creative Valentines Day Dates!
It's that time of the year again where love it in the air and chocolate comes packaged in pink heart-shaped boxes. Valentines Day is one of my favorite holiday's, whether I'm spending it with someone I'm crushing on or relaxing with my girlfriends. It's the perfect time to reflect on all the people in your life that you love and not feel guilty about the amount of candy you consume. I've put together a list of creative dates that are college-budget friendly and will be fun to do with a significant other or with a group of friends! Check out the list below and let me know what you're up to this Valentine's Day in the comments below!
1. Take a Salsa Dancing Class
2. Go on a local ghost tour of your city (this is the perfect chance to snuggle up close to your partner when you get scared)
3. Visit a free museum & have a picnic in a nearby park afterward.
4. Or just go on a picnic if museums are not your thing
5. If it's too cold for a picnic, build a fort out of blankets and pillows in your living room and have a picnic inside the fort.
6. Skate around at a roller skating rink
7. Head downtown and go to a karaoke bar!
8. Check out your local comedy club for a good time.
9. Cook a meal together from scratch.
10. Go on a local hike or bike ride together.
11. Create a list of all your favorite places in the city you live in and spend the day exploring each place.
12. Go to a cat cafe for lunch (and maybe even adopt a cat while you're there!)
13. Go to a planetarium
14. Check out Facebook Events and see if there are any unique events happening near you!
I hope you all have a lovely Valentines Day and I'll talk to you all next week!