18 Things I Learned in 2018
Happy (almost) New Year! I can’t believe this year is coming to a close, it has flown by! This year has been a big year of personal growth for me and I wanted to reflect on a few things I’ve learned. Without further ado, here are 18 things I’ve learned in 2018.
- Health & happiness are truly all you need in life.
- Friends will always be there for you at the end of the day
- Working hard is important, but it is more valuable to take time for yourself
- Mental Health doesn’t have to be a sensitive topic & everyone should go to therapy at least once in their lives
- Yoga can really influence your mood and outlook for the day
- Community will always come together in times of tragedy
- Things might not always go according to plan, and that’s okay
- Listen to what you believe is best for yourself, even if it’s not what others expect you to do
- Parties are fun, but it’s not the end of the world if you don’t go to one
- Spend time doing little things that will make you happy, physically & mentally
- Turn off social media notifications!!
- It’s possible to live a sustainable lifestyle and any price point & every small step towards sustainable living makes a difference
- Plants can completely transform a room
- Speak up in class when you have a question or a contribution to a discussion
- You’ll always feel better after a run
- New opportunities are always around the corner
- The Five-Minute Journal is a great outlet to reflect & express gratitude
- Don’t take 100 steps for someone that won’t take 10 for you
I hope 2019 brings you heath, happiness, love and everything you’ve ever wanted.
Happy New Year college girls xx